Construction Manager (147066)
|Construction and Building|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Plan project management in coordination with the project team (Study project scope; estimate project expected costs &profits, prepare project time schedule, plan procurement, prepare a quality plan, prepare safety plan).
- Lead communications through project meetings and correspondences between project (Team, consultant, owner rep., suppliers, subcontractors, other contractors, PM, …).
- Follow execution works progress and ensure that the quality of the works is meeting project specifications, follow consultant inspections of the executed works.
- Monitor and control the work progress, prepare and submit schedule and cost status report to the company’s management and the project consultant, Analyze cost and schedule deviations and plan corrective actions needed)
- Lead change requests process management through a proper document control system followed by a studied item analysis and breakdown.
- Deal with client invoices and subcontractor’s invoices considering the project cash flow.
- Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering / Architecture from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Hotels construction / renovations sector.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||05 Jan 2020|
|Last updated on||05 Jan 2020|
|You applied on|