Human Resources Lead (146937)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for the leadership, organization, coordination, development and execution of the HR services and delivery teams in Egypt.
- Makes decisions on hiring entry-level clerical and production employees.
- Participates in the recruitment process, placing internal and external ads, narrowing down candidates, and preparing documentation.
- Investigates and resolves straightforward benefit claims.
- Plans and carries out recruitment and selection procedures till middle management.
- Responsible for investigations reported to the Human Resources Department and provide recommendations regarding resolution.
- Responsible for all official documents of newly hired employees as contract, social insurance, confidentiality agreement.
- Review all Department personnel forms for completeness, accuracy, timing, and conformity to budget and policy guidelines.
- Document and update policies and procedures.
- Participates in job analysis process and finalizes job description.
- Administers the performance appraisal program, reviewing appraisals for completeness, consistency, and uniformity of measurement.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related major from a reputable university.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience, 4 of which in shared services centers.
- Excellent command in English.
- Excellent communication skills
|Created on||31 Dec 2019|
|Last updated on||28 Oct 2020|
|You applied on|