|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for generating and managing income statement, cash flows, and balance sheet.
- Responsible for the internal and interdepartmental systems and processes documentation and control.
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts.
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts and profitability.
- Managing a team of accountants to properly run a sound accounting processes and books including the management of account receivables and payables.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Finance or any relevant field .
- CA/CPA/CFA certificate is a plus
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages.
|Created on||29 Dec 2019|
|Last updated on||29 Dec 2019|
|You applied on|