|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare the chart of accounts of the company and revisit it annually or when needed for enhancement.
- Review transactions' documents and write Proper classification to post to relevant accounts on each
- Review Invoices prepared by Bookkeeper and ensure proper posting to relevant accounts and proper wording.
- Review expenses classification to ensure posting to correct expenses,VAT, and suppliers accounts and ensure proper supporting and documentation of the transaction recorded.
- Review recording of Inventory to ensure proper documentation, posting to relevant class, VAT and suppliers account and classification to proper class.
- Review bank reconciliations along with adjusting entries
- Bachelor degree of accounting/ finance from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||25 Dec 2019|
|Last updated on||25 Dec 2019|
|You applied on|