|Accounting and Auditing|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Conduct Audits and Ad Hoc Reviews of the operating companies or overall processes based on the risk assessment in compliance with the company Audit methodology and guidelines.
- Review the internal control environment through checks on the basis of the NMA Control Monitoring Systems.
- Conduct specific investigations.
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Report findings and reviews in line with the NMA reporting schedule.
- Ensure a regular follow up of all NMA and NGA audit recommendations / action plans.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/ finance from a reputable university.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||25 Dec 2019|
|Last updated on||25 Dec 2019|
|You applied on|