|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition within the plant.
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
- Shares best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modeling and procedures changes
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Finance or any relevant field .
- CMA / CFA certificate is a must.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and/or FMCGs sectors.
- Proven Audit and leadership experience skills.
- Fluency in English is a must
|Created on||14 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||11 Feb 2020|
|You applied on|