|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations, Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement, Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Finance or any relevant field .
- CMA / CFA certificate is a plus.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Proven Audit and leadership experience skills.
- Fluency in English is a must
|Created on||14 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||14 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|