|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform periodical development of reports that present and monitor: Financial KPIs, ratios and performance , Cashflow management and Monthly profit estimates.
- Assessing and making predictions on company trends, performance and profitability
- Identifying cost savings opportunities and assisting client businesses with the implementation
- Leading the financial assessment components like variance analysis and financial data ratios review assignments and assisting with presenting outcomes and forecasted budgets.
- Assisting with identifying and assessing new business opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Finance from reputable university.
- CMA certificate is a plus.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||14 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||11 Feb 2020|
|You applied on|