|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing clients via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visits potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Creates a business development database and fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts
- Negotiates the terms of an agreement and closing sales as well as gathering market and customer information.
- Represents the company at trade organizations,exhibitions, when necessary.
- Acts as a point of communications between the client and the account managers
- Advises the forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Perform periodical sales reports for sales performance, targets.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience preferably in Training and Development Field
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Proven negotiation and communications skills and experience
|Created on||11 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||11 Feb 2020|
|You applied on|