Treasury Manager (144393)
|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Monitoring and managing the organizations' bank relationships and liquidity management
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Daily cash and debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Preparing periodic financial & cash management reports for the board.
- Liaising with senior management across the organization.
- Supporting the month end process where necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, accounting , or relevant field
- 6-10 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP experience is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
|Created on||06 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||24 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|