|Management (6-10 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Responsible for the overall management and business operations.
- Formulation and implementation of standardized systems, policies and procedures.
- Oversee center conditions in terms of appearance, cleanliness and safety
- Develop periodical site visit plan for all subordinates to maintain sustainable administrative services.
- Organize, prepare and monitor any necessary contract work.
- Maintain excellent communications with all tenants, be aware of the terms of their leases and encourage their compliance.
- Assist in marketing and promotional programs designed to support tenants and attract customers.
- Handling different tasks & duties assigned by the Mall Manager.
- Inspecting the indoor & outdoor side of the property to maintain the best image
- Facilitate operations between different suppliers to ensure the best and smoothest operations.
- Following and maintaining the best communications between the company and different service providers and authorities.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience as duty manager in Retail/Malls industry is a must.
- Excellent communication, Public relation and leadership skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||06 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||06 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|