Organizational Development and Change Management Manager (144056)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
- Leading the change management process
- Implementing new HR systems
- Preparing forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Cooperating with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change.
- Identifying the potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene
- Evaluating and ensuring the readiness for change.
- Supporting and managing the necessary communication activities related to the changes
- A bachelor degree in business/economics, management or other related fields.
- Masters Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in organizational development specifically in culture change as well as different HR systems implementation.
- Proven strong communication and decision-making skills.
|Created on||03 Nov 2019|
|Last updated on||03 Nov 2019|
|You applied on|