General Manager (143077)
|CEO (20+ years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
- Design strategy, policies, processes and set goals for business growth.
- Abiding to best negotiations practices for business offers with clients.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Work on company's portfolio to increase sales volume and acquire new clients
- Present periodical reports for board members.
- Keep high track and alert with national and international stock markets against products' prices.
- Authorize contracts along with Legal department.
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive.
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Master Degree is a plus
- 10- 15 years of experience in Commodity Trading sector
- Excellent Communication, Leadership skills and Negotiations skills
- Excellent command of English
- Proven experience in decision making and strategic planning.
|Created on||17 Oct 2019|
|Last updated on||17 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|