Senior Project Manager (142830)
|Construction and Building|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt|
- Establish and monitor budget of the assigned Project and its integration within overall business plan, update cost estimate.
- Establish and implement project construction management objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards..
- Reviews and evaluates project plans to ensure operational, regulatory and financial expectations are met. Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities.
- Reviews and evaluates projects on a scheduled basis to determine the status and makes decisions about project completion.
- Manage the contractors on site to ensure timely delivery of projects in line with Company objectives.
- Responsible for the time and quality of the delivery of all units, and collaborating with all concerned teams to ensure a smooth client handover.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university preferably civil engineering.
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in real estate field.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||15 Oct 2019|
|Last updated on||15 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|