HR Business Partner (142806)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
- Developing the HR agenda, strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Overseeing recruitment progress.
- Managing and allocating HR funds, and engaging with heads of department.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university preferably in Business Adminstration or relevant majors.
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
|Created on||15 Oct 2019|
|Last updated on||15 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|