Procurement Manager (142320)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering or related majors
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience preferably in contracting and/or construction field .
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
|Created on||08 Oct 2019|
|Last updated on||08 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|