|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provide strategic and operation leadership of the knowledge management function while being part of the Leadership Team
- Bring industry best practices in the relevant functional space
- Establish, govern and execute a control process to ensure process changes and exceptions are timely reflected in the process documentation and ensure all documentation is kept up-to-date. Also ensure that respective associates are trained on process changes
- Stewardship of the Shared service center Knowledge Capture and Knowledge Transfer methodology and embedding Knowledge Transfer in the ongoing on boarding process
- Identify and resolve knowledge management gaps of service delivery employees together with operational leaders
- Provide quality control to ensure consistent application of the Shared service center Service Management ecosystem playbook
- Stewardship of the overall Shared service center Operating Model, Shared service center Internal Governance, Operating Guidelines and DICE model
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferably in shared services centers.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
|Created on||03 Oct 2019|
|Last updated on||03 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|