HR Operations Associate – Talent Management (141599)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Mange local recognition programs.
- Administer local talent development and onboard programs.
- Develop end to end training plan including target audience classification, location identification and timeline setting in coordination with key stakeholders
- Manage training program logistics arrangements & execution including meeting room bookings, set up, catering in coordination with LBS teams.
- Manage registration process and related reporting.
- Perform attendance data entry & analyze attendance reports.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 1-2 years' experience preferably in shared services centers.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
|Created on||30 Sep 2019|
|Last updated on||02 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|