HR Operations Coordinator – Medical Admin (141597)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Work on the medical database sent by the direct medical supervisor and update it on a daily basis
- Conduct Medical on boarding for the hires and Administer Medical card issuance process for new employees and any additions in all locations
- Coordinate and administer end to end medical approvals cycle between the medical company and and the nursing team/HR
- Extract of prescriptions for chronic treatment and review the amendments and the medicines sent from the pharmacy and dispatch them on a monthly basis
- Execute end end medical insurance invoicing process
- Draft a list for doctors and nurses’ salaries in the medical department and follow up on the payment process
- Review claims sent from pharmacies and cash claims of Employees in each legal entity and review claims of hospitals
- Conduct sessions to explain the medical service
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 1-2 years' experience preferably in shared services centers.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
|Created on||30 Sep 2019|
|Last updated on||30 Sep 2019|
|You applied on|