Benefits Lead (141595)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Coordinate the establishment of Total Rewards/Benefits Administration processes and procedures within the company.
- Manage internal reporting by establishing clear roles and responsibilities along with performance measures for team.
- Manage vendor managed service: all aspects of quality assurance and budget adherence.
- Mange high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 6-8 years' experience preferably in shared services centers.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
|Created on||30 Sep 2019|
|Last updated on||30 Sep 2019|
|You applied on|