HR Operations Associate - Data Management (141487)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manages employee services data management, compliance to company policies and local labor law.
- Ensures consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs.
- Coordinates social insurance operations in compliance with Local laws and payment cycles meeting Social Insurance Authroity timelines.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation.
- Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
- Partner with colleagues to map career plans and talent movement.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 0-2 years' experience preferably in shared services centers.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
|Created on||29 Sep 2019|
|Last updated on||01 Oct 2019|
|You applied on|