|Management (6-10 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provide legal advice and legal representation as required.
- Update the Chairman on progress of official hearings, complaints, legal despite, related matters, etc.
- Conduct official hearings, and appear as counsel in proceedings to court on behalf of EGY lease including drafting the complaint, presenting the documents’ evidence and prosecuting the matter.
- Ensure cases are brought to court and prosecuted fairly and impartially.
- Prepare reports on trends arising from complaints and complex issues.
- Accept responsibility for the content and presentation of all documents personally produced.
- Bachelor degree of Law from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferably in banking or leasing sector.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||19 Sep 2019|
|Last updated on||28 Sep 2019|
|You applied on|