Planning and Costing Head (134873)
|Accounting and Auditing|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Plan, organise and direct all the activities of the cost accounting function.
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis.
- Develop new, robust processes to drive productivity in the cost accounting function.
- Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis and assist team with research on cost accounting questions and assist with special projects as requested.
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers.
- Define policies and procedures for all cost accounting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major from reputable university.
- CPA and/or CMA certificate is a must.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in cost accounting, financial analysis and general accounting in a manufacturing sector.
- Excellent English is a must.
|Created on||01 Aug 2019|
|Last updated on||01 Aug 2019|
|You applied on|