|Director (10-20 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the executive management team, external consultants appointed by the board and departmental heads to develop.
- Implement policies, procedures and plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits, train and retains required members of the departmental management team.
- Evaluate the current departmental management team and train or replace where necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from repeatable university (Mechanical Major is preferred).
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience.
- Excellence Command of English and German is a plus.
- Strong Leadership skills.
|Created on||30 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||31 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|