HR Operations Assistant Analyst, Talent Acquisition (132800)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for end to end FL hiring processes based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager.
- Deliver services at the defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs.
- Identify and implement service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- 3 years' experience preferably in HR Shared Services
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communications skills
|Created on||23 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||23 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|