|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Coordinate and execute creation of SAP shopping carts.
- Act as SME for project teams creating their own shopping carts
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Lead the business process and system SME for all procure (and specifically invoice) to payment, T&E and Payroll processes
- Manages integration with outsource AP, T&E and Payroll provider, including management of SLAs and performance, as well as input to OSPs (operating level agreement requirements) to ensure integrity of OSP work
- Obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks, as required.
- Coordinates garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Coordinates T&E exceptions and review for company’s Controller. Monitor policy compliance with OSP audit results and answer all vendor inquiries or escalations from OSP
- Maintains all business accounts payable reports.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs GRIR analysis and follow up of outstanding invoices / accruals to ensure timely settlement of payment process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of strong relevant experience including Accounts Payable payments and reconciliation processes.
- Atlas experience is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
|Created on||23 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||23 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|