|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead overall Financial reporting process including; company’s Internal reporting, statutory reporting and Tax compliance.
- Oversee the intercompany invoicing, settlement and elimination process - including but not limited to oversight of pricing and markup process, cash settlement process, and true up process.
- Set the Global Control Standard strategy, drive the GCS deployment, proportional ownership model and actively manage progress against the strategy and targets
- Support the company’s capex process - ownership of the accounting components of the capex
- Own overall financial governance processes – Balance Sheet Review, allocation processes, representation letter process to internal customers.
- Partner with the Treasury to manage cash management
- Partner with Outside Service Providers for transactional and Payroll support and SLA compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, accounting or related major from reputable university
- CA and/or CPA certificates is a must
- Minimum 8 years of financial reporting and control experience in multinational organizations
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and a medium level of technical accounting understanding
- Experience working with government regulatory entities to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements
- Background in financials technologies (SAP, Bots, Data Analytics, etc.) is a plus
|Created on||23 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||23 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|