Administration Manager (130015)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- From 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
|Created on||15 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||15 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|