|Accounting and Auditing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Contact with financial institutions with overall responsibility.
- Responsible for managing Relationships with key FI clients.
- Maintain quality of credit analysis.
- Support the relevant teams in Transaction Banking, Financial & Capital Markets
- Supervise the global portfolio of relationships, mutual cooperation
- Supervise the cross-sell opportunities across the full range of financial markets products.
- Plan, co-ordinate and control the Division Marketing & Credit activities to customers.
- Increase the bank’s portfolio in line within current lending policies/guidelines, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience in banking sector.
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||14 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||14 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|