|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Analyze credit and loan sanctioning particularly within SME lending.
- Assess and make decision about customer credit applications using a range of criteria including purpose of application, credit viability, and customer payment history and customer credit-worthiness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk for a financial institution.
- Manage the building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure to the organization.
- Oversee the preparation of performance reports for management.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with credit standards to ensure booking of good quality accounts.
- Bachelor degree in commerce or equivalent degree from a reputable university.
- Credit course certficate is a Must
- From 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in banking sector.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||10 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||10 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|