|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Meet and support landscape leaders .
- Inspect landscaped areas, city trees and project sites to identify repair needs, recommend corrective action, resolve work problems, evaluate work progress and identify additional needs.
- Evaluate employees reporting directly and reviews/approves evaluations for all landscape maintenance personnel.
- Oversee landscape installation and maintenance and conducts periodic field inspections.
- Coordinate, directs and inspects work performed by contractors for facilities/equipment including detailed review of plans and specifications
- Prepare, conducts, and administers safety and training programs; ensure availability of required resources for program operations as budgeted.
- Ensure all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Preferably Master’s degree or an MBA from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in different phases landscaping construction to maintenance and residential compounds experience is a must.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are must.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||07 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||07 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|