Commercial Sales Manager (128323)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|6Th Of October City, Giza, Egypt|
- Planning and executing lead generation activities and sales strategies.
- Identify, assess and present software solutions to the customers.
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market .
- Generating database, approaching Key decision makers and establishing contacts.
- Fixing appointments, meeting clients and preparing documents accordingly.
- Giving first level product demonstration & presentation.
- Following ups with leads via constant phone calls and emails.
- Identifying the potential client and converting them into sales.
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Managing a sales team to achieve the target.
- A bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in real estate.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||04 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||04 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|