|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Creating a periodical internal review plan with senior management to assess the adequacy of company’s internal procedures of all units.
- Reviewing all units all new/amended policies and procedures recommendations prior to presentation for approval to ensure compliance with the existing internal or external regulations.
- Managing the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (preferably in compliance, auditing or risk management) in Banking or any financial sectors.
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English.
|Created on||04 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||26 Sep 2019|
|You applied on|