|Accounting and Auditing|
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for all aspects of Treasury financial management including Treasury Financial Control, Reporting, & Capital Management.
- Manage all the banks’ liquidity and cash flow positions to maximize return on balance sheet within the set limits and guidelines.
- Deliver significant control environment and transform the business decision making process by reconstruct and improve treasury profitability.
- Analyze financial market information and manage interest rate exposure in the money market book.
- Control and manage the treasure system and the core banking system and investigate any variances.
- Monitor the Daily treasury profit and loss i.e Treasury Bills/Bonds income, Forex income, dealers limits and canceled transactions .
- Manage local currency books (spot foreign exchange, forward foreign exchange, cash, interest rates swaps)
- Conduct arbitrage through the money market book to maximize return on balance sheet and maximize profitability.
- Develop and maintain contacts with major banks and clients to discuss different strategies within the financial market
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience in banking sector.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||03 Jul 2019|
|Last updated on||14 Jul 2019|
|You applied on|