|Training and Development|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Create and customize ideas for comprehensive development programs and interventions that satisfies the clients’ needs.
- Write well-structured, formatted, and customized technical proposals for presenting previously created ideas
- Support the Business Development team in technical calls or technical meetings to discuss technical proposals previously sent to the clients
- Design and customize training materials of different training programs including presentations, handouts, activities and assessment tools.
- Plan the material delivery scenario through preparing the material flow and choosing the appropriate instructional method
- Search about the learning content of the material in different sources.
- Bachelor Degree in instructional design, adult education, or equivalent from a reputable university.
- TOT certificate is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in research and learning and development as well as in design and development.
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||23 Jun 2019|
|Last updated on||23 Jun 2019|
|You applied on|