|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Supports the legal team with the administrative functions including typing, translating, formatting and drafting documents.
- Works on contracts and agreements drafting, editing, translating and formatting.
- Conducts revision for legal documents such as commercial registration cards
- Assists lawyers in many aspects of corporate law including paperwork and drafting agreements, updating company files, preparing legal contracts.
- Provides legal assistance where required and general administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years in relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||15 May 2019|
|Last updated on||15 May 2019|
|You applied on|