|Training and Development|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead the design and development team
- Analyze training needs through communicating with the business development team to acquire a common understanding of the training needs of the clients.
- Create and customize ideas for comprehensive development programs and interventions that satisfies the clients’ needs.
- Write well-structured, formatted, and customized technical proposals for presenting previously created ideas
- Support the Business Development team in technical calls or technical meetings to discuss technical proposals previously sent to the clients
- Design and customize training materials of different training programs including presentations, handouts, activities and assessment tools.
- Conduct coaching sessions when required, and document the main insights about the done session through writing a trainer input for each done session
- Evaluate own’s delivered training programs and write evaluation reports according to Kirkpatrick-Philips model
- Bachelor Degree in instructional design, adult education, or equivalent from a reputable university.
- TOT certificate is a must
- Minimum 7 years of experience in research and learning and development as well as in design and development.
- Excellent command of English
|Created on||30 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||30 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|