|Director (10-20 years)|
|Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt|
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Report on regional sales results
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university in Pharmacy, Medicine.
- Excellent command of English.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in corporate sales.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
|Created on||17 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||17 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|