Recruitment Supervisor (109251)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboard processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||17 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||17 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|