Treasury Deputy Manager (106888)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt
- Review of cash flow and funding requirements for the business activities, both on short-term and long-term.
- Prepare monthly cash forecasting and projections to ensure all payments are met on time.
- Prepare loan repayment schedules in compliance with the leasing contract and funding bank terms & conditions.
- Provide Loan administrations controls and follow-up on pending items to fulfill the banks’ requirements.
- Negotiate and maintain high quality banking and cash management services at a reasonable cost.
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions concerning the availability of funds, notices of draw-downs, payments, monitor fund transfers.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience preferable in leasing / corporate banking sectors.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||11 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||11 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|