IT Manager (105847)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Cairo-Alex Desert Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintaining essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Maintaining organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge in Infrastructure, cloud and MS-Dynamics.
|Created on||08 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||08 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|