|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- Preparing presentations, business plans and all commercial aspects.
- Approaching new clients and coordinate with the internal team.
- Supporting in the KPIs analysis and investigating in the occurrence of any abnormal trends.
- Creating and maintaining a monthly calendar of events and ensure proper online and offline campaigns are set and executed for events.
- Align with the acquisition team on digital advertising campaigns plans.
- Conducting necessary User Acceptance Testing “UAT” at service launch phase followed by a regular periodic and random checks to ensure updates did not affect UX.
- Supporting in the follow-up with partners and clients on monthly basis to reconcile financial reports. Aligning with Finance team on issuing operator invoices, Content Providers (CP) payments and costing.
- Following up and handling any complaints coming from Aggregators/partner or Operator directly and managing the internal different teams in DVM, DVE in order to ensure resolution as per the defined Service Level Agreement “SLA”.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferably in telecommunication field.
- Fluent spoken and written English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|Created on||01 Apr 2019|
|Last updated on||01 Apr 2019|
|You applied on|